Cedarburg Veterinary Clinic
The Cedarburg Veterinary Clinic, S.C. was established in the early 1900’s and was originally located in historic downtown Cedarburg. The Cedarburg Veterinary Clinic, S.C.’s name was chosen to create an easily recognizable identity for the Clinic which was constructed in Cedarburg. In those early days, The Cedarburg Clinic was surrounded by agricultural fields. The Clinic was established to service the many horses and dairy farms in the area. As the community grew in Cedarburg, so did the need for a veterinarian to specialize in small animal medicine. In 1960, a full-time small animal veterinarian was added to the staff. Additional veterinarians have been added over the years to our current staff of 7 doctors (3 food production animal veterinarians, 3 domestic animal veterinarians, and 1 mixed practitioner). With 7 doctors and the lay staff to support them, the business outgrew the original location. In March of 2001, the Clinic moved to its current location on Pioneer Road. The new building was remodeled to be a more technologically advanced veterinary clinic with small animal diagnostic and surgical facilities.
Throughout the years, the Cedarburg Veterinary Clinic, S.C. has continued its tradition of providing the best veterinary care possible. We look forward to continuing this tradition with the help of our dedicated, knowledgeable, and skilled staff.
N143 W6475 Pioneer Road
Cedarburg, WI 53012